Monday, November 11, 2013

This Weekend I...


 
Friday
 
Brent and I went to go see Captain Phillips
 
 
 
I thought it was excellent and recommend it!
 
Saturday
 
The bestie came to Wisconsin and we had a blast
 
Went to Clay Corner Studio and painted some Christmas ornaments



 
 

 


Afterwards we picked up some delicious cupcakes from Sweet Lolas.
 
 
Cupcake 
 
Afterwards we picked up the guys and went out to eat at Brew Brothers
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Headed to Target for a few things
Then picked up Parkland from the redbox
 
 
 
 
After the movie Jen was kind enough to share some of her music with me
She burned 28 Cd's for me!
My 45 minute drive to work just got a ton better!
 
Sunday
Was a super lazy day for us
We watched the Packer game
Took 2 naps, yes 2!
Watched the Amazing Race & The Walking Dead 
 
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE those ornaments!! So cute!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun & relaxing weekend!! I don't think I've heard of Parkland, but it looks interesting! How was it? And 2 naps on Sunday? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete