Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love for these 2 First Ladies

If you may or may not know from previous posts I have a love of history.
It would make sense that I like learning about the Presidents and their wives.

There are 2 'first ladies' that I love learning about.

Jackie Kennedy


When I went to Boston MA a few years ago I actually saw this outfit that Jackie Kennedy is wearing above.
She was a true fashion icon and did great things!



I own quite a few books about Jackie Kennedy.




The other first lady that I love is

Michelle Obama

Did any of you watch the inauguration?
She was beautiful in everything she wore.
I adore her fashion.
She looks so classy and modern.
Very appropriate for a first lady!


I want her boots, coat and gloves.
I'm loving the bangs as well!



She can do no wrong in fashion!
Here are some of my other favorites!










Comparisons:




















Pure Grace.
Pure Beauty.

 












 

4 comments:

  1. I love Michelle O! She is SO classy, a great role model for young girls, and beautiful inside and out. Everything a first lady should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos of Jackie! you know how much I love that lady. I can't get enough of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorite first ladies for sure!! I'm always excited to see what MO is wearing. She is such a classy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you read the book "american wife". it's a fictional account of laura bush's life, so good!

    ReplyDelete