Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Goals!



Happy 2013!
I have some new goals for the year that I want to try to do.
Of course things like eat healthy, lose weight are on there but let's be honest...it's probably not going to happen!

1.) Blog More



I really want to blog more. I go in these spurts where I blog one week almost every day, and then I will go a week with out. If i could just set time aside this could be possible!

2.) Pinterest Craft Projects



I love finding projects on Pinterest that I would like to do. The thing is I rarely do them. But I want to do them!

3.) Make fleece blankets for each of my nieces and nephew!


These are so easy to make and they are something that they can have for a very long time!

4.) Save! Save! Save!
Although I feel we are comfortable with our finances it never hurts to save for money!

5.) Read more books! Set a goal of 25 books for the year?!



Those are some of my goals for 2013.
Now I'm off to watch the Rose Bowl. Hope my beloved  Badgers can win this year! 3rd times a charge right?!









 

2 comments:

  1. i vowed to read more too... 50 books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i've been having pinterest parties monthly since august!

    ReplyDelete