Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's Ok Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's ok...that the house needs to be cleaned yet again and I'm not going to do it.
 
It's ok...that I love Nashville's music
 
It's ok...that I bought a bag of rice and it tasted like plastic. It was only $1
 
It's ok...that Vince Vaughn is hosting SNL this weekend, because he cracks me up!
 
It's ok...that I was a little bitchy towards an inmate last night, but trust me he deserved it!
 
It's ok...that tomorrow night is just a nice simple date night with the husband, dinner, couch, pups and movies!
 
It's ok...that the driveway is covered in hard snow and we refuse to shovel in hopes that it will just "melt"

 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is all totally OK. Especially the part about you not cleaning up the house. I dont know how our place manages to get so damn dirty with only my husband & I :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am SOOOOO excited for Vince on SNL! I thought I was the only one who still actually watched SNL. Any time I talk about it with anyone they always look at me like I have 5 heads. Did you see Melissa McCarthy last week? I am still laughing at the HAM skit.

    ReplyDelete