Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Time


 
 
I stumbled across another blog who posted some great fall questions
Enjoy!
 
 
1.) Favorite Fall Lip Balm
I don't have a favorite fall lip balm.
I use these 2 kinds all the time.
Baby Lips
 
 

 
 
And
Almay Lip Balm
 
 
 
2.) Favorite Fall Nail Polish
 
 
OPI came out with this San Francisco collection.
I have wore the in the cable car pool lane
It's gorgeous and I like the dark plum color
 
3.) Favorite Fall Starbucks drink
 
 
 
 
Pumpkin Spice Latte
 
4.) Favorite Fall Candle
 
 
Autumn Wreath Candle, this smells so good.
I burn it every night I'm home!!
 
5.) Fall clothing or accessory
Scarves and boots for sure!
 
6.) Haunted House, Haunted Hayride, or Haunted Corn Maze
The one that scares me the most!
I went 2 years ago on a Haunted Hayride, these guys were jumping on the tractor with chainsaws and wearing creepy masks. Scared the crap out of me! I think Brent left with nail marks in his hands!
 
7.) Favorite Halloween Movie
 
 
 
 
8.) Favorite Candy to Eat on Halloween
 
 
9.) What are you dressing up as for Halloween
I am not going to any Halloween parties this year (ok I haven't been invited to one in like 4 years) but if I did, I would go as Walter White :)
 
10.) What is your favorite thing about fall?
Football Games.
Smell of Fall.
Boots.
Leaves.
Pumpkins.
Decorating.
 
Fellow Bloggers & Friends, please fill this out! I would like to see your answers! 
 
 
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Walter White is definitely a great costume idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie....please, please share where the Haunted hayride. It sounds absolutely amazeballs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A haunter hayride sounds like lots of fun. I want to do that!

    Everyone keeps talking about Babylips. I am going to have to try it for myself. I feel like I am missing out.

    ReplyDelete