Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thankful Tuesdays




I am linking up with Felicity for thankful Tuesday

I am thankful for my puppies. Even though you bark and you drive me bananas sometimes, I love you both very much. I try to make sure you are always happy and healthy.

I am thankful for my new neice who was born this morning.
Madelyn Reya




I am thankful for my job. Even though I get tired of working every other weekend and working 12 hour shifts, I am grateful that I have a good income and can provide for my husband and I.

I am thankful for the blogging world. I never would have guessed all the wonderful people I would get to know on here. I even get to guest post next week Tuesday for someone! woo hoo.

I am thankful for my mother. Whenever I need someone to cry too she is always a phone call away and seems to always make me feel better!


I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends. Without you ladies I don't know how I could live somedays!!




What are you thankful for?

6 comments:

  1. Those are great things to be thankful for! Your neice is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh your niece is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naww! Thanks for linking up! :)
    Your niece is absolutely gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH puppies! Gotta love them even when they do bad bad things! haha. Great things to be thankful for! Looks like your surrounded with great people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for you and coco jumbo ;)

    ReplyDelete