Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself, & I Link-up






1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would own a doggy daycare, flower shop, or a coffee shop.

2. If you only had 6 months to live, what would you do with that time?
I would TRAVEL the world and spend all the time I could with family and friends.

3. If a front page article was written on you, what would the title be?
Corrections Officer named a Hero (lol)

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
There is no way I could narrow it down to just one...people who drive slow in the left lane...people who don't use their blinker...people who won't text me back when I know damn well they have their phone on them...two faced people (tend to work with some)...people who take up 2 parking spaces...

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
This hard again I have too many but I will just name a few.
The Notebook, Steel Magnolias, The Proposal, Never Been Kissed, Crazy Stupid Love






1 comment: