Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday!





For the hypochondriacs

So true. lol

Pinned Image

Cute outfit.

uggs uggs uggs

Pinned Image

My favorite season
Pinned Image

autumn

Got these great smelling Wallflowers and Bath n Body Works yesterday. My house is smelling so great!
Farmstand Apple Wallflowers® Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Farmstand Apple Wallflowers® Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
This is my favorite scent!

Autumn Wallflowers® Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin® Wallflowers® Fragrance Bulb - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Orange Pumpkin Wallflowers ® Fragrance Plug - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Is fall here yet? Can it stay for a long time? The cooler weather, fall colors, pumpkins, football, hoodies...I love it all!









4 comments:

  1. oh I love that e-card about the Fall and Football. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ready for UGGs and fall weather! Great pins this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ecard about football! This preseason stuff is nice, but I'm ready for real games! Ahhh I love B&BW's wallflowers. Especially the fall ones. My faves are Creamy Pumpkin, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. I'm gonna have to stock up on those and the fall candles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, adore those uggs. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news regarding Giuliana Rancic. Eek! xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete