Monday, June 24, 2013

This Weekend I...




 
Friday was a busy day. I worked until 2am. Got home at 3am.
Woke up at 6am to leave for a funeral. We had some bad storms heading our way so we left at 630am to get ahead of them. Luckily we did and only got the rain end while we were drove 2 1/2hrs. After my husbands Grandma's funeral we went to have a lunch together as a family at a German restaurant in Sheboygan called AlandAls.
It was there that I found out they would be having a dachshund race
at octoberfest.
Yes, we will be entering Gracie in to the race!
 
 
After lunch we headed down to Milwaukee to meet our newest edition to the Kasberger family. Aria Lillian!
Let me tell you! She is light as a feather! And toooo cute!
Photo: Aria! @flakes102
 
 
Saturday we went to my husband co workers wedding.
The wedding was fun.
The colors they chose were so pretty
We came home around 10 and decided to watch some episodes of
Arrested Development.
 
Sunday we decided it was going to be our "lazy" day.
I didn't get out of my pj's until 5pm so we could go to the store and pick up
a few groceries. We came home and grilled out.
Ate some Amazing food and had a ice cold glass of Crystal light pink lemonade.
We wrapped up the weekend by watching The Killing.
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh the weenie race! How freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha can't wait for a recap of that wiener dog race! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is super cute! and what teeny tiny legs! please tell me Gracie will be wearing a hot dog costume as well!?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just had a good laugh at the weenie race picture!

    ReplyDelete