Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Last Thing Link Up

 
 
 
 
 
The Last thing I...
 
 
(Watched on TV)
 
Big Brother

 
 
 
Bren & I have been watching this show for quite a few summers now.
I am so glad that Amanda is out of the house.
Now with the final 4, (with McCrae probably leaving tonight)
I guess I would pick GinaMarie to win.
 
 
(Bought & Loved)
 
Essie's Nail Polish
 
 


 
 
I painted this color on my nails last week and got a lot of compliments.
I think it's a very good fall color.
 
(Was excited about)
 
Plans have been made in October.
A Miranda Lambert concert on Friday.
Dinner and scary trail ride with some MN Bloggers! (Lo, Syndal, Jess, and Jen!)
 
 
(Wanted to Buy)
 
Looking for some grey paint like the color above so I can paint an accent wall in our bedroom.
 
(Laughed at)
Hahahah bet thats whats really going on in their heads   ...........click here to find out more     http://googydog.com 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment