Thursday, June 21, 2012

The last thing...




Photobucke


Linking up with Jenna for 'The last thing Thursday'


{Watched}

Teen Mom. Yes I watch it, it's a guilty pleasure show :)



{Wanted to paint my nails like}

Pinned Image
Love the color

{Obsessed Over}

I really want one of these but they are so exspensive! It would be perfect for work though!

{Wanted to DIY}

Pinned Image
Found this on Pinterest. You buy a cheap $1 mug at the Dollar Store. Then in magic marker you write whatever you want. Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 mins.

{Wanted to splurge on}



Owl Cookie Jar

Owl cookie jar from Pier One, but its $40!

{Bought for myself & loved}


This stuff is SO good, I have it every morning!






4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of personalizing my own mugs! That coffee looks yummy too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to DIY a mug really bad. I just need to find the time and motivation, oh and supplies :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cookie jar too!!! Damn you Pier 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teen mom!!!! So sad it's the last season!

    ReplyDelete