Monday, July 15, 2013

Beat The Heat Blog Swap Reveal

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This blog swap was perfect for this time of year! Meg & Lin hosted Beat the Heat
blog swap. Pretty self explanatory.
Due to an odd number of people participating I didn't buy for who bought for me.
Once again Lin had my name again
(we were paired one time before)
and boy, the girl didn't disappoint!
Check out all this awesome loot!
 
 
A handmade I'm a Hoot tote bag.
Facial Wipes
Lipton Tea
A mason mug tumbler (my favorite!)
Sour Skittles
Mike and Ikes
Chevron pattern note cards
Freeze popsicles
Sinful Nail Polish (Neon Pink)
Nail File
 
I love this! I am going to keep it in my car to use for groceries!
 
Close up of the goods
 
 
Thank you again Lin for all of the wonderful gifts!
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you liked everything! Hope the owl measuring spoons got to you ok and not in a ton of lil glass pieces. I tried to wrap it really well, haha.

    ReplyDelete