Monday, August 19, 2013

This Weekend

My apologies for being a horrible blogger!
Truth is, I don't have interesting things to blog about so I thought you would all be bored!
However, this past week, the hubs and I went to VEGAS!
We had a BLAST.
Saw 2 shows,
Cirque De Solei Michael Jackson & Ka
MJ was amazing! Ka, was blah, actually, I didn't like it at ALL
Went to Fremont St
Won a good amount of Moola
Had some cheap drinks
Walked the strip
Ate some delicious food
Did some shopping
Enjoyed some alone time with the hubs
and we didn't even fight!
Ha, ok maybe little things here and there ;)
 
See pics below :)
Photo: Love
 
 
 
 
 
Photo: Vegas!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ohh my gosh!! So jealous!! Seems like you guys had a blast! I love all the pictures! =D

    ReplyDelete