Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to Aimless Translation

Today's post is about wishing my bcf Miranda over at Aimless Translation a very happy birthday!

Miranda is one of the most AMAZING people I know. We are best friends but also blessed because we are cousins as well! Her Mom and my Dad are brother and sister.

I love this girl more then she will probably ever know. She is always in my corner no matter what. She may be the most caring person I know!

So without further a do, I just want to wish a very happy birthday! Please stop by her blog above to say Happy Birthday!! :)






Hanging by the pool




Love you!




We love our Green Bay Packers!!

Pinned Image
Pinned Image




1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post to your best friend! Some of the relationships I have with the girlfriends in my life are the most important to me. They just get you in a way that no one else can! Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete