Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Good afternoon blogger friends!
I'm sitting on the couch catching up on the DVR (Watching Tia & Tamara, you know Sister Sister!) and drinking a glass of blue Gatorade!

This weeks questions:

Favorite handbag you've ever owned:



I have a bag similar to this and I love it! I try to rotate my purses often so I'm not always carrying the same one.

Daily essential in your purse or bag:

Must haves:



What's in your purse:

Gum
Ipod
Kleenex
Pens
Keys
Lotion
Ibuprofen
Tampons
Wallet
Nail Clipper
Garbage (lol)

Happy Sunday! Breaking Bad and Big Brother is on tonight...score!






6 comments:

  1. cute blog!
    found on sunday social!

    Now following! :)

    xo
    Christina
    LivingLaughingLovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. coach bags are great!

    i always have gum in my purse too :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bag - awesome blog!
    following - hope to get a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you Trident and iPods are essential handbag needs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually always have gum in my purse...multiple packs too! And I am the same way with my purses....I tend to get ADD with them and change them often! Probably why I have so many and would rather buy them then shoes.

    ReplyDelete