Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Last Thing I...



Ladies. Please don't forget about the Wisconsin Blogger Get Together that I am putting together. I have had a ton of responses! So far it's looking like 8-10people! With more hopefully to participate!

Right now the location is looking like Wisconsin Dells as it is a central location...Time frame is looking like first weekend in October...however once I know everyone who wants to come I will send out a group e-mail to pick a date and time!!

Now for some fun! The Last thing I...

BOUGHT FOR MYSELF:


This little drink right here. (I am currently at Starbucks right now blogging because they knocked the power connection out at my house!) I totally recommend this drink! So refreshing and something different!!

GOT EXCITED ABOUT:

Putting together this Wisconsin Blogger Get Together. I see people in other states do it all the time and I wish that I could do it so I thought, hey why not?! And like I said I am impressed by the amount of responses I have received via e-mail!!


GOT SWAYED INTO BUYING ONLINE:

Girls. I am in love. I purchased this Orgami Owl necklace online. If you haven't heard of it go check it out. Necklace was a little expensive but since it has arrived I've worn it every day!!
Origami Owl Love




LAUGHED AT:

This website that Neely posted:

This made my day, click it!

Last thing Pinned on Pinterest:

Pinned Image

Loved Doing:

I had a family dinner last night at my parents house. I got to see my brother who was home from the army. I also got to see my cute little nephew Henry. He may be the cutest baby I have ever seen!



Well that's it for today ladies! Hope your all having a wonderful week! (While currently at Starbucks a British family is sitting next to me and I am LOVING their accents :)











3 comments:

  1. Love British accents.
    Henry is totally cute...
    Good luck with planning the meet-up. I wish someone would do it in AZ (not me way too much on my plate)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey hey! I'm also a Wisconsin blogger who'd love to be part of a meet up. I actually think Liz from chanel & chocolate cake mentioned this meet up the other day :) I'm in as long as I am not scheduled to work that weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still excited about the meet-up! just tried the refresher drink today for the first time and it was really good! i like that its a light drink but has caffeine!!!

    ReplyDelete