Friday, November 16, 2012

fill in the blank friday



 
 
Linking up with Lauren for Fill In the Blank Friday
 
1. My best quality is that I am a great listener. You may not know me well but I will truly listen to you. I would like people to know that I am here for them no matter what .

2. One of my less flattering qualities is that sometimes I am too emotional. Yes, too emotional. I tend to take things personally and let the little things get to me  .

3. I'd rather be    spending the weekend off with family or friends.

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is    watching what I spend...and it's not going well at all. I just bought $15 dollars worth of songs on itunes! .

5. I am looking forward to Christmas! There is nothing better then being around family, opening presents and eating good food.


6. A super random factoid about me is   I share my birthday with Lauren Hill.Do you remember her? She was apart of the Fugees. She had a great solo album and then she got all weird and doesn't sing anymore.


7. I want to spend an entire weekend doing as many things as I can from my Pinterest boards...only the fun stuff though...not the work outs or cleaning tips :) (Totally agree with Lauren on this one) I would also say visit some of my favorite bloggers who live in different cities and states!  .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment