Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

Today I was planning on doing a post on TV Fall Preview but I decided that could wait...
today is...

September 11th, 2012

and I was...


The day that September 11th 2001 happened I was a Sophomore in high school.
I was late getting to me next class because I stayed after and was asking my Spanish teacher some questions on the homework she had just given.
Ms. Lang gave me a hallway pass to get to my next class. I was nervous though because Mr. Smits didn't like people running late and I hated walking in to a classroom with everyone staring at me.

In each classroom there was a TV. I opened the door to Mr. Smits room and no on looked at me. Everyone was just staring at the TV.
I quickly took my seat and asked the girl sitting next to me what was happening. She said that a plane had crashed in to one of the WTC buildings.
While watching the TV with everyone else I saw a plane flying really low towards the other WTC building. And then, it hit the 2nd tower. Chills ran up and down my body. I just knew that this wasn't a freak thing that just happened. This was intentional.

Th rest of the day continued to get worse.

Another plane had hit the pentagon.
Another plane that was intended for the white house crashed in PA.

I was so scared and felt horrible for all those people.
I cannot imagine what they must have been thinking.









President and Michelle Obama honored the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on Tuesday morning by observing a moment of silence.


 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment