Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WILW




I'm Loving...that the weekend is almost here. My husband and I plan on going out for dinner and a movie Friday night. Saturday will be decorating the house for fall/Halloween. We also are going apple picking. Sunday will be filled with family and TV. My goddaughter is getting baptized, the packers play and so many shows are on Sunday. Which leads me to my next love.

I'm loving...The Mindy Project


This show is so freaking funny and cute! I love it. In fact I watched it twice! I can already tell where the plot is going...(I think) it's like a romantic comedy movie. Oh I can hardly wait for the next episode. Seriously, if you haven't watched it you have only missed one episode. I LOVE IT!

I'm loving..End Of Watch


My husband and I went to go to see this movie last night. It's a MUST SEE. I think it hit home a little more too because I am in the 'law enforcement' field. By the end of the movie I had a new appreciation for Jake Gyllenhaal as an actor. He is kinda cute too!

I'm loving...the pedicure I got done yesterday with this color...





It's really pretty.. Not really a "fall color" but I love it anyways. :)

I'm loving....getting to go apple picking








What are you loving?




 

5 comments:

  1. love this post! the mindy project is on my list of shows to watch. and i am going to see end of watch on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great nail color! its fall for the red for apples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mindy Project too! She's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed the Mindy Project!! Dang it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone keeps saying how funny the Mindy Project is. Looks like Ill have to give a try. If its anywhere near as funny as New Girl, I'm sure I'll love it.

    My husband tried getting me to watch End of Watch over the weekend, instead I opted for Resident Evil 5...I really should've listened to him :/

    ReplyDelete