Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My first ever glam bag!

About a month or so ago I signed up to get a glam bag for $10 a month.

Not bad!

 
1.) Black Glam Bag
 
2.) Circus by Andrea's Choice.



Mine is the one in the middle that I got.

3.) Jane Lip Gloss
 This lip gloss is really bright that they sent.




4.) Carol's Daughter Monoi repairing split and sealer





I can't wait to try this because I have such bad split ends. Just dab a little on after you get out of the shower and it's supposed to help repair those split ends.

5.) Mirabella Eye Shadow


This color looks great, a color I will for sure try.

6.) London soho new york


This smudge brush will be break for the new eye shadow I got.

Anyone else get myglam bag?
Did you like it?







 

6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this one out. I HATED BIRCHBOX. it sucked. Glam bag looks pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some awesome stuff! I've heard mixed reviews about things like this but I think the negative talk was mostly about Birchbox. I might have to give this one a try! I just joined Julep, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of this one...i've heard of birch box but i have heard bad things about it. maybe someday i can afford to get one...if only i can get off the sauce. :) lol j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!!! I have Birchbox currently but don't feel like the $10 is worth it most months. I just may have to switch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got my first glam bag this month too! except i didn't get a lip gloss :( maybe i should write them... i think i like birchbox better though. https://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/glam-bag-review-september-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just signed up for glam bag & get my first one this month! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete