Monday, October 22, 2012

Friendship Link-up Monday



AT



AT



Hi!!! I'm so excited to be doing this link-up this week! Thanks to Miranda for being a host and letting me co-host! Thank you all for reading...even if you don't link up! Please spread the word for this great link up this week!

Friendship is important to everyone. Whether you have 1 best friend and a bunch of acquaintances or a bunch of best friends, they are always important to you. So we really wanted to celebrate that.

So today is Monday. Which means we are talking about your Favorite/Best Friends in Real Life.
 
I promise I wasn't slacking, I know this post is so late at night but I still wanted to do it as a co host!
 
Well this one is a no brainier! It's obviously the host of this link up and that would be Miranda!
 
Miranda and I are lucky enough to be cousins and best friends. I can't begin to tell you how much she means to me. She is always there for me in a time of need. She is the best friend that I wish everyone could have. We are alike in so many ways!
 
 
 
My other 'favorite' friends would have to by my college friends. I had a wonderful college experience thanks to these beautiful girls. What's great about them is we can go 7 months with out seeing each other and pick up right where we left off!!
 
 
 
 
There was a time when I had someone else who I consider a best friend, but something happened and changed between us. But more on that later this week!
 
Please share with us about your friends! I can't wait to read what you have to say!

Tomorrow? Talk about your best blog friends. Oh man I can't wait for that!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. way to make me get teary eyed! you are so sweet! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog and feel the exact same way about my college friends! And unfortunately, went through a very similar situation with someone I considered a good friend, but not so much anymore! True friends are seriously the people where it doesn't matter how long it's been, you can pick up where you left off and there's no awkwardness and they just completely get you! Glad you have that too!

    ReplyDelete