Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at

 
Day 2: Something you are good at
 
Keeping up with the blogging everyday in May.
Today's topic, something you are good at.
 
1.) I would like to think that I am good at reading people. I'm a people watcher. The first time I meet you I am figuring you out, checking your facial expressions, what your wearing, etc.
You can tell a lot about people in just the first few minutes of meeting them. Remember in how to lose a guy in 10 days he says it's all about reading people?! lol.
 
 
2.) Great Listener. Not to toot my own horn (because I never do) I am a great listener. If you ever need someone to vent to, a shoulder to cry on, etc. I'm your person! If you hate someone or something and want me to do the same, you better believe that I will! I may not have great advice but I will listen to you and give you all of my undivided attention!
 
3.) Babysitting. Haha yes you read that right. When it comes to watching the little ones, I am your go to person! There is nothing better then playing with my nieces and nephew & convincing them it's time for a nap, or lunch, diaper change, etc!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha. This is so great.
    I am really good at reading people too. Like shawn from psych good. OK, not THAT good. But I pride myself on good analysis, even if others accuse me of being judge-y. Do people give you that a lot too?

    my judgements are almost always right, if that counts for anything!

    ReplyDelete