Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag Review

 
 

 

 
The picture above is this months ipsy bag.
 
First off, the bag that is comes in is super cute.
Blue and orange chevron pattern is very summery.
 
Pacifica Island Vanilla Roll on Perfume-
 
 
 
I am not the biggest fan of this scent only because I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla smelling things. Unless of course it's ice cream. haha
 
Zoya Nail Polish
 
 
I really like Zoya nail polish. I was happy to see it in the bag this month.
I was hoping for a different color other then the yellow but I am open to it.
Who knows I may like it?!
 
Pacifica Luminzing Body Butter
OMG. I love this lotion. It smells so good and it has just a hint of a shimmer in it.
I am probably going to buy this once it runs out.
 
Juicy Beauty Lip Gloss
 
 
This gloss has the perfect amount of shine to it.
It's also supposed to keep your lips nourished which is good because
lips are always dry.
Aint nobody got time for dat.
 
Yabby Concealer Refill
 
 
When I first saw this I thought it was eye shadow! Haha.
However, once I read that it was concealer and I used it, it worked great!
It matched my skin tone and was easy to apply.
No animal by products in it either
 
I have been very happy with ipsy.
For only $10/month you can't go wrong with that price!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment