Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: What Do you Do?

 
 
 
 
Today's topic stumped me but I am interpreting it as how I see it.
If you noticed I didn't do a post for day's 4 and 5 because typically I don't blog on weekends.
Personally, I leave that for family/friend time
Moving on...today's topic
If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question what do you do?
 
Good question, what do I do?
 
I blog (obviously, which I have come to love)
I read books, oh so many good books
I live with the soul purpose to love and be loved
I am a semi neat freak, everything has a place and needs to stay in that place
I attempt to be crafty
I listen well
I am a wife
I am sister
I am a friend

I think I do many things, just hard to put in to words!

 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment