Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!


Time for another "It's Ok" Thursday!

  • that I cut my finger trying to take a lid off a can..maybe if the can opener actually would have cut the lid?!
  • that I've watched the movie Tangled about 10x's...I just think it's really cute!
  • that the Packers aren't going to be playing in the Super Bowl this Sunday...(I guess I will root for the Giants ;) that's for you Courtney)
  • that I really wish I could meet some of the bloggers in person..why can't you gals live in Wisconsin?!
  • that I just can't seem to find any new music to download
  • that I think Jenelle on Teen Mom 2 is one hott mess. Get rid of Kiefer and get your life on track girl!!
  • that once again I DON'T want to work tonight...why must jails be open 24/7...can't inmates just take care of themselves?
  • that I asked my brother and sister in law (husbands brother) to do something 3 different times and they seem to always say no :(
  • that I miss my bcf and bff more then they know
  • that my dog Willow really needs a bath and his teeth brushed (he's stinky) and we keep saying 'tomorrow'
Happy Thursday everyone...thank God tomorrow is Friday! It can't come soon enough!!

8 comments:

  1. It's totally ok to watch Tangled a million times. It is such a cute movie. I think its one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit...I'm hurt you won't be rooting for the Pats...but in the spirit of today's link up...Its Ok!! :) I think your stinky dog can wait til the weekend for a bath:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are totally on the same page about Janelle!!! She is such a train wreck! But Brandt and I love to do impressions of her and her mom!!

    And we have been saying the EXACT same thing about giving our pooch a bath! Maybe i'll get to it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brent and I do Jenelles mom all the time! Her accent is hilarious "you need to stay away from Kiefer" and I love Chelsey...she just needs to realize that Adam is a loser and she can do better with out him!!

      Delete
  4. YESSSSSS!!! Was it my poem that won you over? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you more than you know!! Also, it's smart to root for the Giants, because if they win, it makes US look better ;) PS DL some of those songs on my page, I think you would like them (Maybe not?) And we've been saying we need to brush Miko's teeth for like two weeks...and every night it's 'tomorrow'...fail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss you so much! i'm so nosy but you must tell me what the bro-sis-in-law won't do....if you wanna :) i love you!

    ReplyDelete