Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun Photo Friday


Today I am linking up with Shannon over at Page Twenty-Two for Fun Photo Fridays


If I could go back in time to any photo it would be:


This is when the Packers won the Super Bowl last year. Oh what a happy day that was. My in-laws came up for the day. They took us out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Then we came back and celebrated my husbands birthday. I was a nervous wreck the entire game. The Packers managed a win and I hate to admit it but I got teary eyed when they won. My husband and his Dad sweated through their clothes. During the game I had to tell them to keep sitting down or moving because they would stand right in front of the TV!

Also, on a side note. I would like to take the time to address this Bully issue.


Above is the link for a petition to sign to have the mpaa change the rating of the documentary/movie 'Bully' from 'R' to 'PG-13' How can they get a message across to the target audience if they aren't allowed to see it? Please girls, I need your help. This is a cause dear to my heart, it takes 30 seconds to sign!!
Have a great weekend girls!!
PS) Going to a Jodi Picoult book signing on Saturday! (I can't believe I get to meet her!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I'm not the only one who saw the Change thing! :) Cute pic! I was so happy they won it last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this pic - I feel ya..I cried my eyes out in 2008 when the Celtics won the NBA championship! Great idea to link to that petition:) Great cause! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that was such an awesome day!! I will def sign that petition. I can't wait to see you today and meet Jodi Picoult!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!
    I know the feeling all too well ;0)

    ReplyDelete