Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mug Swap Reveal!

Happy Tuesday Blogger Friends!!

I participated in a fun mug swap recently and will show you what I got!



I was paired up with Meghan from Shine On... 

You should check our her blog. I've loved the past week of getting to know her! She is a sweetheart! And we currently play Draw Something together!


She got me this awesome mug from Target. I love it. Very spring like.
She also sent me some yummy chocolates!



Thanks again Meghan! Happy Tuesday everybody!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the mug you got!! MMM chocolate too? Great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swap looks fun too! That mug is really cute. I wish I knew about this one and could have participated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!!
    I love the mug...
    And Draw Something!!! I am gonna request you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Did you see there was Starbucks coffee in there too?!?!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hersey eggs and a really cute mug, your partner did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh those damn eggs-YUM!! love that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that mug! Gotta love Target :)

    ReplyDelete