Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Ok Thursday


Linking up with Neely for it's OK Thursdays!


It's OK...
...that last night while working at the jail the person I was booking in blamed me for being there, not for the fact that he punched his girlfriend in the face...
...that I'm excited to see hot mess Lindsay Lohan host SNL this weekend...
...that I only have one more night of work tonight and then the weekend off...
...that I'm choosing to take a nap after this instead of making supper for my husband
...that at work last night my fellow co workers found a shank in an inmates cell and he said, "I don't know where it came from"
...that I was NOT impressed with the females on American Idol last night...(the show is starting to lose it's touch to me)
...that I have about 10 books on my book shelf that I have bought but not yet read
...that I took a Vday card that I go from someone and framed it because it had an owl on it!
...that I watched 5 episodes of Six Feet Under and love that show, so weird but so good!
...that I'm really excited for the Mug Swap (second swap I will ever do) so make sure to sign up!
Sign up here at On the Front Porch to participate!!




7 comments:

  1. I had no idea Lindsay Lohan was hosting SNL this week. I might have to watch just because. Thanks for the shout out! I'm so excited your participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mugs! How fun!

    Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I love that you took a nap instead of making dinner cuz I do that too ;) And wtf is the mug swap? I'm so stupid with this blog giveaway stuff yet. I always love your jail stories, it never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out on the front portch looking in, I linked her page to mine. You get emailed another blog persons name and you 'swap'/ get each other coffee mugs, so fun! You should do it!

      Delete
  4. WAIT. What do you do for a living?! I need details. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a Corrections Officer...I work in a jail!

      Delete
  5. I am going into criminal justice and I love all things criminal. That sounds bad! haha! I am about to graduate in May. Better you than me working as a CO, I don't wanna do that! I love hearing craziness and I am not surprised that guy blamed YOU for him being in jail!

    ReplyDelete