Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Top 5 Television Tuesday

Just Peachy

Linking up with Just Peachy for my first Top 5 Tuesday

So I thought that I would do my top 5 TV shows that are currently on. There are plenty of TV shows that are not on the air that I still watch. That will have to be for a different day I suppose!

1. Dexter


I started watching this show at the start of Season 4. I borrowed the first 3 seasons from my cousin and I loved it! It's on showtime. My husband and I will purchase showtime for 3 months while this show is on just so we can watch it!  The series centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a blood spatter pattern analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department who moonlights as a serial killer. It will be starting it's 7th season in October!


2. House Hunters


I record all the new episodes! I think it's really fun to pick which house at the end they are going to go with. (Most of the time I'm wrong) it's the one they seem to hate the most! I love that they go to all different cities and have different budgets. While I'm watching I imagine that it's me purchasing the home and thinking where I would put all my stuff. My favorite part of the houses are the kitchens! This show is on HGTV. (An addicting channel btw)

3. Breaking Bad

If you do not watch this show you should! It is addicting! Informed he has terminal cancer, an underachieving chemistry genius turned high school chemistry teacher turns to using his expertise in chemistry to provide a legacy for his family... by producing the world's highest quality crystal meth. I truly believe this is one of the greatest TV shows of all time. The way they ended this last season left my mouth dropped. I just kept saying 'Oh my God' over and over. It is SOOOO good!!

4. Modern Family


Talk about a funny show! The first season was/is by far my favorite. This show explores the many different types of a modern family through the stories of a gay couple, comprised of Mitchell and Cameron, and their daughter Lily, a straight couple, comprised of Phil and Claire, and their three kids, Haley, Alex, and Luke, and a multicultural couple, which is comprised of Jay and Gloria, and their son Manny. For Christmas I got my husband a calender that for each day has a quote from the show. My favorite characters would have to be Phil and Cam.

5. Teen Mom 1 & 2



I know I know I know. It's one of my guilty pleasure shows. This show is pretty self explanatory. It's about teenagers who become Mom's. My husband claims he 'hates this show' however when I have it on I find him sitting down and watching it ;) I feel in the 2 shows there is always one that you don't like it. Teen Mom is Amber and Teen Mom 2 is Janelle. I call them the 'hot messes' of the show. lol. Some people say that it glamorizes being a 'Teen Mom' but I don't think it does. It really shows them struggling with money, school, relationships, etc.

Ok ladies, those are my top 5! What are yours? Do you watch any of the shows I mentioned above?

3 comments:

  1. AH! I love Dexter. Could you believe last season's finale?!?!? I cannot wait until September!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you know i LOVE dexter! and modern family and of course House Hunters...always so good to watch when nothing else is on :)

    ReplyDelete