Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Ok Thursday


Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday

...it's ok that while blogging, commenting, and checking out other's blogs, I have eaten an entire row of Girl Scout cookies, darn you Thin Mints!

...it's ok that Brent has Parent Teacher Conferences tonight (a little time to myself)

...it's ok that Brent thinks he doesn't have to use mouth wash before PTC because he will eat Thin Mint cookies (I convinced him otherwise)

...it's ok that my 'goal' today is to finish Season 1 of 'Six Feet Under'

...it's ok that I really want to go shopping today but am going to hold back because we are going to the mall of America in a few weeks

...it's ok that a Sgt. at work sent me a 'bitchy' email at work so I sent him one back

...that yesterday when I had blood work done I was such a baby about it

...that I may have flirted a little bit with the AT&T guy to get him to fix my phone

...that for breakfast and lunch I just had a smoothie, they are so good!!

...that I bought 8 movies at the Blockbuster yesterday for $2.99 each (love going out of business sale!)


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE thin mints!! You just reminded me that mine are all gone and I will have to wait until next year for more! I love smoothies now too - I can't get enough of them!:) Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flirting is ALWAYS OK if your trying to get something done. And my boyfriend always sends me to the Sprint to handle any phone problem we have because I get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Katie! (Sgt) I can't wait to hear this one. I need to start drinking smoothies, I think it would help me get my fruit servings in everyday haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm smoothies sound so great right about now! hope you have a great weekend!

    http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete