Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hope all you ladies had a great weekend. I know I did but as always it went by to fast and now it's Monday and back to work!

Here is what I did this weekend:

Friday

Brent and I stayed in this Friday and went to McDonald's for supper. During lent I try not to eat meat on Friday. ( I figure it's the least I can do) so I had myself a Fillet O Fish sandwich and it actually wasn't bad at all!


Then we came home and watched lots of TV and layed around on the couch.
We currently are watching the last season of The Shield


Some seasons are really good while others are blah. This last season is really good and I am curious to see how it ends.

We are also starting the TV series Six Feet Under
I bought Brent the first 2 seasons for his birthday. All I can say about this show is that it's very very different/weird but strangely addicting.

Saturday

Southeast Wisconsin had a snowstorm Friday evening. They got about 6 inches of snow. Brent and I were supposed to go to a NCAA Marquette basketball but didn't know how the weather was going to be. We woke up early (7am) so not a morning person, and decided to head down to Milwaukee. We thought if the roads were bad we could always turn around but the weather actually cooperated.

Let me tell you, this guy right here, he can play basketball! I didn't know if I was going to like college basketball or not but the game was fun! The student section really gets in to it too! It was also senior day so they were honoring the seniors on the team. (Side note story) there was this girl sitting across from us. She was sitting by herself the entire game. She would walk down the stairs and take pictures of herself at the game. Towards the end of the game she turned around to this group of guys that were sitting behind her and (in her drunken stupor) said to them that after the game she wanted to make out with one of them. I couldn't believe this! And one of the boys actually did! I really wanted to say something not very nice like "enjoy your herpes" or "your a skank" but Brent told me to keep my mouth closed. lol. Probably a good thing.


Picture of Brent and I at the game.

We also stayed up to watch Lindsay Lohan host SNL

This by far was the funniest skit


Kristin Wigg never fails at making me laugh!!


Sunday
Yesterday was what I liked to call "Lazy Day"

Brent and I did nothing! I layed around in a hoodie and sweatpants all day as did Brent. In the morning, he always goes and gets us the Sunday paper. I like to see what the stores have on sale for the week. I also like looking at the Wedding announcement section ;)

For supper Brent and I made home made Spaghetti. (delicious)



We also did like 4 loads of laundry and changed the bed sheets (exciting I know)
Then in the later evening we watched our TV shows. The amazing Race & The Walking Dead. Omg the Walking Dead blew me away! Does anyone else watch that show? The last minute totally left me hanging?!






I also started playing this really fun game on my ipad called 'Draw something Free" the only person I'm playing with right now is my cousin, (totally fine by me) it's super fun and I laugh while doing it!

So that was my weekend. Nothing to exciting except for the Marquette game. We live a simple life! Had a great weekend, hope all you ladies did as well!!

9 comments:

  1. I love college basketball! It's so much fun to watch and it's always exciting! Sounds like a perfect weekend of great tv and relaxing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I missed the Lindsay Lohan episode- I've heard it was hilarious! I'll have to catch it on Hulu! So glad you had a relaxing weekend with lots of TV :) Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect weekend.
    I can't believe Dale died.. I kept asking my boyfriend if it was a dream... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great weekend! We watch the Walking Dead too. So sad about Dale! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love weekends like this! Such a cute blog. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw sounds like a fun weekend! I love that you wanted to say something to that girl...I can't believe how trashy some people are. lol. Your Sunday sounds pretty much like ours. We did nothing all day ;) Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok....I'm a follower...

    Two of my favorite shows...

    Walking Dead & The Amazing Race.

    Do you happen to watch Once Upon a Time?

    I found you through Page Twenty-Two's blog...hope you'll come visit me, too!!

    ~ Melissa : )

    http://whenoneplusoneequalsfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and the Jessie Spano hopped on on pills Pin is HILARITY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am on season 5 of the shield. love it!

    ReplyDelete