Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

Linking up once again for Pinteresting Wednesday with Michelle at the Vintage Apple.



Leslie Knope for Pawnee City Council.

Lesile from Parks and Rec has my vote for City Council ;)


haha
Makes me laugh every time!
absolutely
So true!!

Japan
Someday I WILL go to Japan!

Makes me laugh every time. I can't help but find this movie hilarious!
Great blog with tons of hair styling tips!
I wish I knew how to do this with my hair!!

Ryan Braun, #8, Milwaukee Brewers
Hello Ryan Braun, I'm patiently waiting to see you again!

5 comments:

  1. BAHAHA there is truth behind that Facebook pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love the FB pin and the Dumb & Dumber pin - that's my man's fav movie...he cracks himself up every time! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my hair to look like her hair. SO jealous that I am not worth much when it comes to fixing my hair. Curling and straightening is about as far as I can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life..so true. And I love that girls hair. I can't even braid...hahahha

    ReplyDelete