Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

Linking up with Complete Waste of Make-up for 'It's Ok Thursday'

It's Ok...

...that I'm hopefully going to see Hunger Games on Sunday with my cousins!

...that my husband and I have this entire week off and the only "projects" we have gotten done is clean the fridge, and take the cars in for oil changes

...it's ok that last night I watched multiple episodes of 'Saved by the bell' on Instant Netflix

...that when we went to the Mall of America on Tuesday I bought a some really cute clothes from H&M! I want to go back so bad!

...that I'm having a cousin get together this weekend and I can hardly wait!

...that I have so many shows to catch up on my DVR!

...that my nail polish is really chipped on my nails and I'm to lazy to re-paint them

...that I slept 12hours yesterday and still took a nap

...that my 53 year old mother started running!!

Happy Thursday y'all!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that your mom started running, her posts on facebook are so cute! And you're on vacation, so you don't NEED to get any of those projects done ;) I hope you have fun at your cousin get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was watching saved by the bell on mtv2 yesterday. missed that show!

    and the hunger games was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete