Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Target Tuesday



Today I am linking with up with Tara @  http://www.fabulousbutevil.com/.


I LOVE this chair



Not a big yellow fan but I like this comforter


This would go good over by bed set that I have now...huge fan of decals...


This dress would be great with my leggings and ballet flats


Owl Necklace...yes please!

That's about it here! Making taco's for supper for the husband and I. Also rented 'Ides of March' snuggle/movie night with the hubby!

5 comments:

  1. that comforter set is so cute! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the comforter!! So pretty! And the necklace is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that chair and that dress! Target has so many awesome things! Russel & I had tacos last week with turkey instead of beef...was pretty good and a lot healthier! Let me know how 'Ides of March' was...it has to be somewhat good with Ryan Gosling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love all of it! Hope you had a good night! BTW Miranda, for some reason your page won't load for me to comment on anything.

    ReplyDelete