Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Tuesday


1. Where's your favorite place to shop?
*Old Navy, Maurices, and Foreber 21

2. What's the first thing you notice about people?
*Their body language

3. What's your favorite color?
*Black, Grey, Maroon


4. Do you have your future children's names picked out?
*Boy: Brady Girl: Taylor, Bailey, Riley

5. What's your favorite part about where you live?
*I guess I would have to say in the middle of Green Bay and Eau Claire where family lives

6. What is your best memory?
*My wedding day and graduating college

7. Salty or sweet?
*Sweet all the way

8. Where is the furthest place you've been from home?
*Germany! Can I go back right now, please!?

9. What is your proudest moment?
*When I got my job that I have now, I was so proud of myself!


10. Which is better, Facebook or Twitter?
*I guess I'd have to say FB but only because I don't use twitter personally! But I really want to start a twitter account. I just don't know if anyone would follow

11. What is the one thing you do to de-stress?
*Take a bubble bath!

2 comments:

  1. Haha my mom wanted to name Mandy Bailey :) Anddd I have a twitter and would follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would follow your twitter!!! And yes u can go back to Germany right now...with me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete