Monday, January 23, 2012

Some of my Favorites

I'm borrowing this idea for 'some of my favorites from Kelly at 'Small Town Girl'..you gave me an idea thank you!!

Here are some of my favorite things in general

My favorite color would have to be Grey or Black
Ok not the most brightest of colors but they look semi descent on me. My husband says I need to find other colors to wear because all of my closet is filled with grey or black.


My favorite movie is: Forrest Gump
Believe me when I say I have a ton of movies that I love so it's really hard for me to just pick one. But this movie makes me laugh and cry all at the same time. I think Tom Hanks does such an outstanding performance in this moive...in close second was the help!

My favorite book is: Love the One Your With by Emily Giffin or The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
Love the One Your With is such a light easy read. In a sense the book kind of spoke to me too. I understood where the main character was coming from. The Help is a fantastic book. I couldn't put it down. You will laugh with the characters, cry with them, and get angry. Although this book isn't based on a specific true story I'm sure things like this happened down South in those times. I highly recommend either of these books! You won't be dissapointed!



Favorite Store: Forever 21, Old Navy or Maurices
Yes this is more then one, lol. I usually get my jeans because they carry the Silver brand and those tend to fit me the best...I have wide hips so it's hard to find a jean that fits my hips. lol. Forever 21 has great accessories. I tend to get a lot of my rings and necklaces there. They have a lot of fun tops too. Old Navy is either hit or miss for me. If I go there I either find stuff that I love or hate. I like Old Navy too because there prices for things are right in the middle...not to exspensive and sometimes you can find good buys in the clearance section!


Well that's it for now...I need to go back to bed since I work at 6pm tonight! *yuck* Happy Monday ya'll!!



7 comments:

  1. You're welcome on the post idea! :)

    LOVE Forrest Gump, Old Navy, & Maurice's as well! Maurice's is the only place I buy jeans! Only ones that fit me!

    Can't wait to find out more of your faves! I will suggest some other ideas for faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha my mom always tell me I have too much gray and black clothes too! And you actually borrowed me the Love the One You're With book, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gray, too! My husband thinks it's silly because it's not really a color. Probably 75% of my wardrobe is gray.

    I'm reading Love the One You're With right now! I just recently read all of Emily Giffin's other books. Love them. The Help is next up on my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have so many gray clothes...but i love them! and they are easier to accessorize :) love forever 21...such cheap cute clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear grey or black almost every single day! Its crazy! I need to update my wardrobe...oye:) New follower!

    ReplyDelete