Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Ok Thursday



Linking up with 'Brunch with Amber' for 'It's Ok Thursday'

It's Ok...

...that as I am writing this I am listening to Backstreet Boys (yeah I said it, lol)

...that I plan on going to the mall today and if I come home with clothes my husband will say "did you really need that" if he was smart he would know not to ask that ;)

...to be really excited that I get to babysit my neice Ally on Tuesday

....that Ally said, "hi Atie" when I go to Skype with her last night (she said hi katie) but in her cute voice!

...that I bought 'Owl Keys' for my key chain. (There little owls that go over your actual keys)

...that I can't put down the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich (there are 18 books so far and I read the first one in one day!)

...that my house is in need of cleaning and I'm just not going to do it!

Happy Thursday everybody!!

9 comments:

  1. how cute that Ally said that - are you babysitting at their house? I want to start reading the Stephanie Plum books but I have to read the books i borrowed from you first! And I have NSYNC and BSB on my ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men should know better than to ask if we NEED things at the mall. Do they NEED to go golfing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, love me some BSB!! :) And I agree with ^^ above. Men should know better ;) So cute of your niece...love little girls. They are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list! My husband does the same thing when I go shopping. I'm a new follower. Come check out my blog sometime. http://iwannafeelthatfire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am writing this comment as Nsync plays... Weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read most of the first one in a tree stand deer hunting. For some reason I didn't see any deer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! No shame in listening to Backstreet Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there is no shame in listening to bsb! heck, i was jogging to "bye bye bye" by nsync on the treadmill the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the Stephanie Plum series. I've not gotten the last book yet and I wish I would have- but right now there is so little time for me to read.

    They get a little repetitive after a while but it's still worth trucking through. 17 was awesome.

    ReplyDelete