Monday, January 30, 2012

My first ever blog award!!

Anyway, I am SO excited because sweet Mrs. Z from http://theztree.blogspot.com/ has given me my first ever blog award. WOOHOO! Thank you so much Mrs. Z. Check out her blog if you can. She is a sweetheart and I wish she would blog more then she does because I LOVE reading about her life story! Thanks again!!


Recipients of this award are asked to:
1. Thank the person that nominated them for the award with a link back to their blog.
2. List 7 things about themselves.
3. Award 15 newly discovered blogs of your own and notify them.

Here are 7 things about ME:
1. My husband and I met on match.com (best desicion of my life).
2. I love History. US History in High School absolutely fascinated me. I felt like a huge nerd at the time. To embarrassed to say because it's not something girls usually say but I don't care now.
3. My first love was Randy. We dated for 2 years, and after he broke up with me I was in an extremely dark place. Slept a lot, cried all the time. Lost of appetite, and very self harming to myself and from that came the strongest person out of that...me.
4.I'm one of the most sensitive people you will ever meet. "I wear my heart on my sleeve". I tend to take things personally.
5. 2 brother's & 2 sisters. I loved growing up in a big family. I wouldn't trade any of them for anything. Being between 2 boys I was kind of a tom boy when I was little. Words can't express what they mean to me.
6.  I have OCD when it comes to shopping. Then again what girl doesn't? I still have clothes in my closet that have tags on them.
7. Strength. I have the Japanese symbol for strength tattooed on my right ankle. Think what you want about tattoos and what not. It means something to me. It might sound lame but sometimes when I worry myself sick or get worked up I look down and it and just say in my head "strength" god give me the strength. I know I can do this...whatever "this" is
Here are my 15 nominees in no particular order (these are not necessarily newly discovered blogs, just blogs I follow & love):
2.) Miranda...@ http://diesunddas33.blogspot.com/...I don't except you to do this again ;)
4.)Laura @http://lifeoflu-lu.blogspot.com/
 
**Ladies have fun!! I LOVE reading all your blogs daily!!**

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!!! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay BCF!!! congrats! and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie! BTW, Garrit's favorite subject is history too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me, girl!! I also have OCD when it comes to shopping - you're not alone:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girl! I'll be posting about this very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I just now saw this!! Thanks so much! You're so sweet! PS. If you are a nerd...I am a nerd because I LOVE history!!

    ReplyDelete