Monday, January 9, 2012

It's All About Me Monday

Linking up with Kasey(from awhile ago) for It's All About Me Monday (Kasey I apologize right now if I do this wrong! Please forgive ;) Check her blog out if you can! http://domesticatedhygienist.blogspot.com/

What would you like to add to your life?A baby...more then anything!

What is your favorite thing about winter?
The fact that there is NO snow right now...otherwise I guess in the winter I tend to drink more hot coco =]
If you did not need the money, what would you do for work?
Own a flower shop...even though I know nothing about flowers



What is your ringtone?I have 'Someone Like You' for my ringtone 

When my sister calls its the theme song to 'Mad men' even though I don't watch the show I love the theme  

What is the furthest west you have traveled?
California to visit my sister when she lived in San Fran

If you could live in another country for 2 years, where would you live?
Japan or Ireland

What is the worst physical pain you've ever been in?
When I broke my ankle a few monts ago

Who taught you to cook?
No one...I stink at it but I'm learning! In fact a few weeks ago I learned how to make my Grandma's home made 'Fried Chicken'

What do you have an irrational fear of?
I'm not sure if it's an irrational fear but bridges...I try to get over them as fast as I can or close me eyes if someone else is driving.

What goals do you have for your children?
I don't have children
IWhat TV re-run do you sit down to watch whenever it's on?
 Will & Grace & Saved By the Bell

What do you do when you cannot sleep?
I usually get up and watch TV or read...sometimes I lay in bed and think of what I am going to do tomorrow.

Who was your favorite teacher?
High School:  Ms. Okusko.  Had her for English and she was hilarious! One of the nicest people you will ever meet!
College:  Professor Barker. He was so funny! I had him for 2 history classes. He made everything so interesting and really seemed to care what you had to say. One time we had to write a 20 page paper...if you brought it in before it was due he would correct the whole thing and sit down with you and talk about it. He would then let you go back and improve it. Needless to say I got a A in that class!



3 comments:

  1. I don't know I could live in Japan...I think I would go crazy with all the people!

    I need to write down what G-ma taught us so I don't forget! I'm craving some Chicken right now!

    My irrational fear is car washes but I don't like bridges either. I always close my eyes or Russel tries to distract me so I don't pay attention!

    Love Will & Grace and Saved By The Bell of course!

    love your new background bcf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me! :-) I love that this winter has been so mild so far. I worry, though, because there is still a lot of winter left and I'm afraid we're gonna have a major winter storm. :-/ But I think I could definitely live with it being in the 50s for all of winter. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I would love to live in Ireland! Actually since I have never been ANYWHERE, I'd be happy just to visit :) Following you back, girlie!

    ReplyDelete