Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!

http://diesunddas33.blogspot.com/

Not sure if I'm doing this right but I am linking up with Miranda for this?!

It's ok....

It's ok...
...that I told my husband I would take the Christmas tree down and it's still up

...that the Christmas tree is still up with only lights on it

...that I refuse to apologize to a man that I work with for something I didn't do wrong

...that I have NO ambition to work tonight

...that I told my husband I would do laundry and it's still sitting downstairs by the washer

...that I'm addicted to Just Dance 3 on the Wii

...that I'm obsessed with watching all the Seasons of Gossip Girl

...that my guilty pleasure is Teen Mom 2

...that none of my new year's resolutions involve losing weight

Leave a comment...makes me happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment